freetds - Re: Coding style document

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Sam Denton <denton AT wantec.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Coding style document
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:18:43 -0500

Without looking at the code, there are lots of cases where one wants to
store function pointers in an array or something. To avoid typecasts, you
need to give the functions the same signature, and learn to live with the
compiler's complaints about unused parameters.

As for an earlier note about variable names, I can only refer you to this:
http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=33602&cid=3638879

Sam Denton, WAN Technologies, Inc.
(314) 428-0888 / (800) 926-7771 Main Office