freetds - Re: Coding style document

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Coding style document
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:40:47 -0400

> (LOL) I didn't realise this would be an excuse for gratuitously insulting
> the (otherwise unimpeachable) Brian! Perhaps I'll stick around after
> all...
> I noticed that Brian went through all my code and moved all my opening
> parentheses ( how anal is THAT!), so I'm going to suggest we make him
> change them back, and adopt the following standard...

> {
> }

*cringe* Actually the code is a mesh of both styles in some places, and if
your patch would have applied cleanly it would have been retained, but
since i had to
merge it by hand anyway....

Seriously, I'll take patches in any form, but lots of folks like some
pointers on how the project likes to operate, so here it is.