freetds - Re: Coding style document

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Dossy <dossy AT panoptic.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Coding style document
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:58:38 -0400

On 2002.06.13, Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org> wrote:
> *cringe* Actually the code is a mesh of both styles in some places,
> and if your patch would have applied cleanly it would have been
> retained, but since i had to merge it by hand anyway....

Invest in setting up GNU indent. Figure out what all the necessary
switches are to conform to your Coding Style, then just run all
the code through it.

I actually wrote some patches to GNU indent to make it do a few
things that my Coding Style dictated that it didn't handle. Not
very hard to do ...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara mail: dossy AT panoptic.com