freetds - Coding style document

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Coding style document
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:55:01 -0400

Because of the number of people sending in patches lately (a good thing!),
I thought I'd codify the standard style of the FreeTDS code, so that new
contributors know what's what, and maybe make things easier on the
maintainers (ahem ;-)... So anyway, I've posted a preliminary document
for
discussion on the site:

http://www.freetds.org/CodingStyle

I've tried to capture where we are and where we are going, but may have
missed some stuff. *putting on fire-retardant suite for ensuing coding
style flamewar*

Brian