freetds - Re: set textsize 1048576 fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: set textsize 1048576 fails
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 21:29:05 -0500 (EST)

Interesting thing is that the server is saying, "ok i got your cancel of
the last query...i'm resetting state." but the PHP stuff is not sending
the next query. Which probably means we are preventing that from
happening...? I can't see that, as tds_process_cancel() resets state to
'TDS_COMPLETED' so we should at least be attempting to pass the query to
the server. Let me see if I can replicate it here locally.

Brian