freetds - Re: set textsize 1048576 fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT umcc.ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: set textsize 1048576 fails
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:35:48 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, James Cameron wrote:

> Brian Bruns wrote:
> > I assume the breaking point is somewhere close to amount of memory on
> > the box?
>
> No. It fails on 'set textsize 256' as well.

Ack, I'll look into it when I can, unfortunately, the RH 7.2 upgrade crapped
out on my dev box, and I'm having trouble getting the onboard sis900 network
card going. (I had to do some convoluted thing last time, and i forget what
it was now). Anyway, I'll see what's up.

> > Here's some possible changes:
> > revision 1.47
>
> The new CVS repository doesn't have 1.47 for src/tds/token.c, is the
> history not there? Is the old repository still available for viewing?

The old one is still available for read, we just had trouble getting
committers
added. The new CVS repository unfortunately starts at 0.53pre1.