freetds - Re: set textsize 1048576 fails

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Cameron <cameron AT stl.dec.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: set textsize 1048576 fails
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 13:02:58 +1100

Brian Bruns wrote:
> Ok, so nothing to do with set textsize exactly then...out of curiousity
> (again), you're using sybase-ct, can you configure --with-sybase instead
> and see if the problem remains?

Trying. Failing ... I've gotta first understand the Debian build
scripts; I thought it would be a simple task to change the configure in
PHP's debian/rules file in the package source directory, but that has
led to a php4-sybase package with no actual shared library in it. Not
surprisingly the result is sybase_connect() undefined.

--
James Cameron