freetds - Re: Status of the JDBC driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andreas Tille <tillea AT rki.de>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Status of the JDBC driver
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:14:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

just one remark to those who want to continue to develop the JDBC
driver: Please name the snapshots in any case different if they
are different files. This would simplify my work as Debian maintainer.
Unfortunately I'm not fit enough in Java/SQL coding to help you
developing. Anyway I hope that packaging it for Debian make it
spread and will give a reasonable amount of users to find bugs.

Kind regards

Andreas.