freetds - Re: 0.46pre2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: yan AT cbmi.upmc.edu
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: 0.46pre2
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 10:57:45 -0400 (EDT)

Brian,

I think I found the problem...and the problem was related to the fact
that sqsh cannot find the libcs.so library. I looked in the $SYSBASE
directory and have not found a libcs.so lib (I assume a Sybase lib)..I have
also looked around (as another option) but I cannot find any Version of
Sybperl2.00_04 (CPAN mirror sites). I have read the FAQ and docs but I only
started tinkering with freetds yesterday. Any tips on how to access the MS
SQL 6.5 from my solaris would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yantiff