corpus-paul - [Corpus-Paul] Re: Questions for Paul

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: MillerJimE AT aol.com
  • To: corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Corpus-Paul] Re: Questions for Paul
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 19:45:38 EST

<<what questions would you put to him?
Let's limit this to your top five.>>

1    How well did you know Luke, and how well do you think he knows you?

2    If Luke was to write your biography, how accurate do you think it would be?

3    What did you really think of that edict from the Jerusalem Council (the one in Acts 15 which, I know, Paul would not have read prior to his demise)?  Do you even remember it?

4    What written gospels have you seen in circulation -- any?  Do you like any of them?

5    Shall we have a little prayer for our emperor?