corpus-paul - Re: Paul as Judas' Replacement

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "John M. Contabile II" <jcontabile AT earthlink.net>
  • To: corpus-paul
  • Subject: Re: Paul as Judas' Replacement
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 21:50:15

Professor McGinn,

For some reason your message was posted in a weird way by the server.

I do see the picture you are painting, however, and will look more closely
at these texts. As I metioned in my original question, this is only
preliminary research. Three responses, one being yours, have raised valid
questions that must be answered if my hypothesis can work. That has yet to
be seen. At this point, I neither hold fast to this position nor boldly
proclaim it as true. I am simply looking for a good way to avoid what I
should be doing!

Thanks to everyone for the great responses! Please, if anyone finds
anymore wrenches, throw them my way! ;~)

John Contabile
Lethargic Exegete
jcontabile AT earthlink.net