ch-scene - Re: No Hard Feelings

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Mump <gilbertgeorgeneal AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: No Hard Feelings
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:24:57 -0700 (PDT)

I decided that this was a good way to cater to the evolution of my
career as it stands.My friends and family can help me out if they
wish. The music that results from this will be free to everyone,
regardless of donation. But some people like to have a real live CD in
their hands and they can have one with a donation. Whoever gives the
most will have me write a song of their tailoring. Their subject,
their style. I can do it so I offer it to someone who might like it
done for them.

Frankly it's just another route up the slippery slope of dead, puffy,
bloated bodies to the top of the imaginary mountain that reaches its
peak at a thing called "love and acceptance".