ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of February 25, 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn / Local 506" <local506 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of February 25, 2010
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:12:29 -0800 (PST)

> Well now, Glenn, if you don't give people something to go by, you're
> never gonna have any hope of staying on schedule.

We actually have individual set times for all of our shows, which we
send to the bands - we just choose not to post since it'ss so hard to
control. The interesting thing is that even after sending this
information, it doesn't always circulate to every member of the group
(or the musician's refuse to read it.) In fact, one of my least
favorite questions is 'what time do we go on' when I've gone to the
trouble to get you that information in advance of the show. Of
course, my question is if you don't know what time you're playing,
then did you bother even telling anyone that you had a show that
night!...glenn