ch-scene - Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 76, Issue 21

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Ch-scene Digest, Vol 76, Issue 21
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 16:12:27 -0500

Ummm, yeah. Since when do you post about ANYTHING that doesn't involve bitches getting cut?

J. Park, esq. wrote:
i just wanted to thank XDU and everyone else (especially Schooner) on behalf
of the CyTunes team... it's been really heartening for me personally.

plus, how fucking GREAT is it that Schooner debuted at #99 in CMJ the first
week out? with only 150 promo copies?!? magical!

enough of my cheerleading... i'll start ruining my rep for being so cynical.

xo-