ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of February 25, 2010

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of February 25, 2010
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:12:00 -0500

Well now, Glenn, if you don't give people something to go by, you're never gonna have any hope of staying on schedule.

Which they actually do pretty well at, probably 70+% of the time.

Of course, I'm still irritated about the Double Dagger show last summer that started *before* the posted start-time. WTF?

Glenn / Local 506 wrote:
I especially want to thank you for still including the individual set-
times for Pinhook shows...