ch-scene - Re: Walmart has a great selection, though.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Walmart has a great selection, though.
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:56:28 -0400

I think it depends on how big the band is. If you're in that weird tween
zone where you're big enough to have a bus but only filling 600 seat venues,
unless you get a hefty guarantee, you're still losing money. Seems to me
the only real money being made is in licensing right now.

Der Weg ist das Ziel