ch-scene - Re: Eh, Whatever!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <hepstyle AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Eh, Whatever!
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:20:15 -0400

> So if Glenn stopped reading the events calendar, Grayson would suddenly not
> be able to put up with "all the backlash?" Or if you refer to people in
> general continuing to read it, then I suppose that's because the section is
> useful overall and contains some entertaining bits. Sounds like the paper
> is doing a good job.

It's doing an eh, whatever job, really IMO. But then, I stopped reading it
a while ago so what do I know? To clear it all up, the backlash is how
Grayson knows people read it. If glenn et al stopped reading it and writing
about it, who knows what would happen? Maybe Grayson would have to eat a
live puppy and vlog about it. It's hard to predict! So I guess you could
argue that Glenn reading eh, whatever is good for puppies and we all win.

--
Der Weg ist das Ziel