ch-scene - Re: sharing the space

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: sharing the space
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:37:20 -0800 (PST)

>>>I think the Chapel Hill Partnership could be a great help, that is a
good idea. There might be some obscure ordinance about people
posting tons of stuff to the point that trashes up the town. If not
there should be.

If I recall correctly, there used to be a kiosk across from Local 506
near the Orange County Visitor's Center and it was removed by the town
because they felt it left a negative impression on visitors - NOT the
amount of stuff to do BUT the way it actually looked visually. I've
started the ball rolling with the partnership but thing move kinda
slow, but at least it's in the mix now...glenn