ch-scene - Re: sharing the space

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: clarqoline AT gmail.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: sharing the space
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 15:02:24 -0800 (PST)

I went in person to the Obama headquarters on Rosemanry and asked and
they said that because MoveOn.org was an independent entity from the
campaign and the DNC they couldn't do anything about it. I emailed
MoveOn but never heard back.
I think the Chapel Hill Partnership could be a great help, that is a
good idea. There might be some obscure ordinance about people
posting tons of stuff to the point that trashes up the town. If not
there should be.