ch-scene - Re: Anybody ever try Hearos hi-fi earplugs?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Slater <saulecker AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anybody ever try Hearos hi-fi earplugs?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:20:41 -0500

I looked at the ety website.... they look exactly the same as hearos and make exactly the same claims. I'm betting you'll (the original submitter) be fine with either one. In other words, if you can't find the cheaper ($12) etys anywhere, head to music loft or something like that and get the $14 hearos.

k.