ch-scene - Deconstructed Vaudeville Anyone?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Wendy Spitzer" <felixobelix AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Deconstructed Vaudeville Anyone?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 12:51:00 -0500

One of my favorite bands in America is touring to NC next week and I want to
spread the word. If you're a fan of deconstructed vaudeville duets (and who
isn't?), the go see The Lisps, from Brooklyn, next Wednesday, 11/12 at the
Nightlight. I'm pretty sure they are playing first, so get there early.
Show starts at 9:30pm http://www.myspace.com/thelisps

Their myspace page lists them as indie/experimental/showtunes
and that about sums it up. If you absolutely need to get your cyberspace
video fix of them, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxfLJapBm7E

thanks for reading,
Wendy
--
Felix Obelix EP release and time-capsule-stuffing party, January 23, 2009 at
the ArtsCenter in Carrboro!!! http://www.myspace.com/felixobelix

  • Deconstructed Vaudeville Anyone?, Wendy Spitzer, 11/05/2008