ch-scene - Re: Anybody ever try Hearos hi-fi earplugs?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Lisa Bachelder <lisa AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Anybody ever try Hearos hi-fi earplugs?
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:53:01 -0500

I'm not a musician and I've never heard of Hearos, but, fwiw, I've been very happy with my Etymotics ($12/pr)

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx

You can even choose a color (I favor the red - it makes it look like my ears are bleeding).

lb

DJ Golf wrote:
The recent Nick Cave concert in Washington DC was the loudest show
I've ever been to, and after 2 days of tinnitus I decided to start
looking for some high-end earplugs that save my hearing without making
the music sound like I've got two wads of rubber foam stuffed in my
ears. I found Hearos online and they're just $14, and they have a few
big musician endorsements. Any feedback (under 115 db please)?