ch-scene - Re: Copied from the DPR mailing list: Music on the CCB Plaza

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri <fikri.y AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Copied from the DPR mailing list: Music on the CCB Plaza
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:19:33 -0400

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a swell Thursday! Just want to say:

Sweet live music on CCB Plaza (aka the Bulls Balls) is happening TONIGHT!
As in Thursday September 11.

Wigg Report goes first!
Then Veronique Diabolique,
And then Cantwell Gomez & Jordan

5:30PM start, you betcha, keep yr fingers crossed that there's no rain...

Feel free to resume the lively discussion...