ch-scene - Re: Copied from the DPR mailing list: Music on the CCB Plaza

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Copied from the DPR mailing list: Music on the CCB Plaza
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:21:17 -0400

Bryon Settle wrote:
I love the CCB square thing that starts at 5:30 on Friday. I will definitely be there.

The CCB thing is today (Thursday). Or actually, they have 'em on Thursdays, some Fridays, and some Saturdays (this Saturday: Red Collar and Razpa), but the one folks here are talking about is today at 5:30.

Also, I think The Cave needs a bar in the back for the smokers. One like you might find in someone's house in the seventies. Preferably staffed with local politicians so I can ask them inane questions. Or maybe members of local bands.

Aren't all the bartenders in Chapel Hill *already* members of local bands?