ch-scene - Re: Finding good music in Chapel Hill

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Duncan Murrell <dvmurrell AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Finding good music in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:45:04 -0400

P.S. Please substitute "the dude who plays bass with Bonnie Raitt," "the dude who plays bass with Robin and Linda Williams," "The Allen Brothers," "Tommy Edwards," "Coyote Ridge," and "Branford Marsalis," for any and all musicians on my previous list who have moved away, probably to Brooklyn.

I like you people, but I cannot keep up with your comings and goings. You are a flighty species.

www.rattlejar.com