ch-scene - Yngwie Malmsteen hosts Guitar Hero VI Beta-Test party at Mansion 462!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kelly <radiofury AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Yngwie Malmsteen hosts Guitar Hero VI Beta-Test party at Mansion 462!
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 04:19:21 -0700 (PDT)

I'm confused. Is this post a joke?

Of course, if the term skill with a z is the standard for being a good
musician -- and simple technical ability is of greater import than
being relevant to a musical audience of non-douchebags -- then maybe
this is some technical error where a posting on the alt.CH list on
Htrae made it's way here. Can someone please check this out?