ch-scene - Re: booking?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "hunt club" <huntclubmusic AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: booking?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:03:59 -0400

Thanks all for the replies!! It's really cool that you have this mailing
list working.

So to answer few questions:
- we don't care about being paid
- we would like to play in front of a crowd, but we realize that obviously
no one has heard of us in NC ... so, the best would be if we could join a
gig with a local act.
- I already have contacted most of the places mentioned ... in most cases,
we did not get an answer, and in other cases they were either fully booked
(The Reservoir) or too big (local506).

Let me ask you another question .... I have found about this place
"Spazzatorium Galleria", and they seem to have a show on August 10th (when
we'd be in NC), with 2 really nice bands that match us. I've tried to
contact them, but yeah, no reply ... any chance one of you guys knows this
place and could help us get in touch ???

And yeah, if you know of any possible gig on August 10th (or maybe Monday
11th), we'd love to know about it ;) !!!

Obviously we can easily help in return for however wants to play a cool rock
gig in NYC.

Cheers!

nico

--