ch-scene - Re: booking?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryon Settle <ployntabs AT embarqmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: booking?
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:38:49 -0400

Agreed. I always like exchanging gigs if or no other reason than it's fun.

Joel Peck wrote:
>From what I've observed, the best route for out of town acts (who don't have
a following in NC) is to contact bands from here before contacting the venues.
Go to trianglerock.com, check out the venues and see what bands are playing
shows this month and check them out. Then, reach out to the ones you like. Offer
to book a show where you live. rock out till you clock out.