ch-scene - My upcoming shows

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Michael Warren <p_michael_warren AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: My upcoming shows
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Stuff I have coming up:&nbsp;
&nbsp;
Friday, June 13: Bottomzup at Back To Bogie's
102 Tower Drive
Danville, Va
9:00
no cover
434-791-3444
myspace.com/mikewarrenandbottomzup
Saturday, June 14
Junkyard Angels at Shaker's Nite Life in Moriah, NC
SHAKERS NITE LIFE 2
5950 MT HARMONY CHURCH RD MORIAH NC
336-364-2779
Friday, June 20: 3plus1 rocking out Ham's Restaurant
2373 Riverside Drive
Danville, VA
(434) 797-1433
Fax: (434)797-1442
&nbsp;http://www.myspace.com/threeplusone&nbsp;&nbsp;
June 28: 3plus1 at Autism benefit in Danville, Va. -
Details to be announced
July 4, 2008: 3plus1 at Scottsburg July 4th Celebration
Scottsburg, VA
July 18, 2008: 3plus1 at Back To Bogie's
102 Tower Drive
Danville, Va
9:00
no cover
434-791-3444
&nbsp;
Friday, August 8: 3plus1 rocks Ham's Restaurant
2373 Riverside Drive
Danville, VA
(434) 797-1433
Fax: (434)797-1442