ch-scene - Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: chaz <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 01:53:57 -0700 (PDT)

you guys ever watch the cosby show??
that show's awesome.
those silly kids are trying to learn shakespeare by listening to a
record right now! hilarious.

you guys probably aren't old enough to know that show. some show by
some comedian of yesteryear.
geez. younguns.

gotta run. hot new band at the bchq tonight. never even heard of them!

wait...which forum is this?