ch-scene - Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:02:16 -0700 (PDT)

I thought it necessary to say twice. It's that important.

Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com> wrote: Please everyone - do you not see?
He is goading. Ignore the bullying and just deal with the subject at hand
and the bully will cease to be. You don't recognize it because it you
haven't seen this behavior for -- oh what? -- well, 15 years for me. You
know how some just LOVE to get everyone riled up.

He acknowledges it's important to be nice to people to get what he wants in
the community. He brags of tricking people. What we have here is a Hardy
Boys mystery of astronomical proportions.

-Reese

chapelhillguitarist AT hotmail.com wrote: On Mar 14, 11:16 am,
nos... AT spacelabstudio.com (Chris Rossi) wrote:
> This is a question of how you have chosen to
> interact with the other human beings on this list.
>
> Chris

Then you are off-topic. Try again.

now.