ch-scene - Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:56:07 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Um, communication skills are absolutely necessary. The fact that your posts
have caused such an uproar is not because of the message (ie, the underlying
facts/arguments you are relaying). It is because of your inept way of
expressing them (by inept, I mean, inflammatory, insulting, and completely
apt to make people shut their "ears" when you "speak") that people will not
hear what you have to say.

Yelling at someone (which your emails are the equivalent of) rarely has the
effect of successfully relaying your message.

We are social animals, right?

phaedra