ch-scene - Re: ChapelHillCoward

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Todd Morman" <tmorman AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: ChapelHillCoward
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 21:58:44 -0500

Jesus, come on: the coward *belongs* here.

If you can't see that, you need to turn in your "I was on the 'net in the
90s" card. He's already one of us but for some reason thinks he needs to
prove it with this I'm-such-a-rebel shit.

This is not uncommon behavior we're talking about.

todd let him be and there's a decent chance he'll turn into something
worthwhile morman