ch-scene - Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Well, at least Lou Reed agrees with me.
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:46:23 -0400

Good, now I don't have to send the "please don't feed the troll" email.

Although I would like to commend the majority of you who kept it mild, bemused-sound and/or funny. Still probably just should've ignored, but there are points to be awarded for style.

Those of you who actually thought that it was a good idea to use either reason or shame, or an appeal to innate humanity or whatever, well, it didn't appear to work. Never does, in fact.

I know it's a warm Friday in March, and there's basketball to be watched, so hopefully we're done here? Yes?

xo

Ross

Reese Gibbs wrote:
Please everyone - do you not see? He is goading. Ignore the bullying and just deal with the subject at hand and the bully will cease to be. You don't recognize it because it you haven't seen this behavior for -- oh what? -- well, 15 years for me. You know how some just LOVE to get everyone riled up.
He acknowledges it's important to be nice to people to get what he wants in the community. He brags of tricking people. What we have here is a Hardy Boys mystery of astronomical proportions.
-Reese

chapelhillguitarist AT hotmail.com wrote: On Mar 14, 11:16 am,