ch-scene - Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: End of Another Era - Schoolkids Records to close
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 23:25:09 -0500

On Feb 26, 2008, at 9:07 AM, Jeffrey Herrick wrote:
BTW while searching for this on the N&O website I came across this gem in the Cary paper:
http://www.carynews.com/the_scene/story/8138.html
It opens with:
"I’m gonna come right out and say it. The local music scene around here sort of stinks.".... and gets worse from there..

For a second there I thought Jean Teasdale was writing the music column for the Cary News.