ch-scene - Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Gorman <goylemjax AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?
  • Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:02:56 -0800 (PST)

I know a lot of folx who feel similarly about the compession issues
involved w/iPods and such. While I'm not really of the same mind, I
haven't really been smitten w/any urge for an iPod or any varients
either, other than perhaps when I'm out of town, sans laptop; the
radio action of xyc and xdu is just as, if not more likely, to uncover
something new and interesting than a mtn of ripping and downloading.