ch-scene - Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Did Ruckus Kill Schoolkids?
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:09:23 -0500

On Feb 27, 2008, at 1:33 PM, rchrdlln AT gmail.com wrote:

b) I never go to East Franklin St. anymore (yet you can find me on W.
Franklin in the CD Alley vicinity relatively frequently).

I think that's another consideration -- it's really hard to find a parking spot on E. Franklin.

I've intended to stop by three or four times now, only to give up when I can't find a place to park. Since I live in Raleigh, I'm really only in Chapel Hill for gigs... and if I can't park for Schoolkids in the half-hour to hour I budget before the show, I don't get a chance to shop (or check on my consignments for that matter)