ch-scene - Re: Local music... who decides?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local music... who decides?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 11:47:06 -0500

Both Senor 3 & Senor Hepler are subscribed from Yahoo accounts. That is the only correlation I've seen so far. Other peeps who don't get this email but who believe they should've can contact me. Heh.

E.S. posted the other day stating that she was having trouble getting mail from another ibiblio list & wanted to see if it was an ibiblio problem. Also from a Yahoo account. I wonder if she saw her post.

I had bounce processing turned off before (must've been the default) but now I've turned it on. I'm not sure what level of notification I'll get about bounces, but in theory *you'll* get notification about bounces. In my experience, that only works kinda, due to the obvious reasons.

Hep, I've noticed that you're *posting* from a gmail account. Why'ncha subscribe from that account & then tell us if it works better?

xo

Ross

hepstyle AT gmail.com wrote:
Yeah, 3, I'm reading via google groups because I no longer get even my
own emails to the list. Nothing in the bulk folder either.