ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:28:58 -0800 (PST)

Yeah Yeah!! Like Voldemort. But like in Harry Potter when you don't mention
someone's name you give it power (?) so the band I'm in is, of course,
Firefall.

That's a strange way to tell me you love me, Chaz.

-Reese

chaz <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com> wrote: Shayne is in Future Kings of Nowhere
and Reese is in the Band That
Cannot Be Named.
I think they used to open up for the Dwarves.