ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Reese Gibbs <rrgibbs53 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:07:31 -0800 (PST)

Chaz, you totally rocked a Dwarves reference. I thought of Firefall because
in my younger nomadic runaway days I met this jackass whose shining moment of
glory was he was the drummer for Firefall. Then I found out he was lying. I
have never felt more pity for a person in my life.

I just opened a site with Dwarves album covers on it and was sorry I had done
so at work. Nice boobs, inappropriate even for Duke Press.

chaz <bullcityrocks AT gmail.com> wrote: Oh geez. Firefall somehow follows me
everywhere. I can't escape it.
I used to work in a record shop in Boulder, CO and all I ever heard
was..."remember the days of Firefall...this and that, blah blah."

And it's true Reese, I love the Dwarves and am psyched you guys used
to open up for them. Amazing that their guitarist liked you guys
enough to fashion his name after you all. You musta really been
something.
The Band That Cannot Be Named (before they changed that name to
Firefall) and the Dwarves, what a righteous bill. Those musta been the
days....