ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 16:16:45 -0500

Shayne, Chris. Chris, Shayne. Y'all haven't met? I guess Rossi has been overseas for a while.

Shayne is in Future Kings of Nowhere. Speaking of which, I just got an email from Nightlight with their weekly schedule, and that show is now listed as FKON + TBA, so if you really think you aren't playing, you should probably let 'em know. Or just play the damn show.

Or if anybody else wants to show up & pose as one of those bands, it's apparently wide-open.

Chris Rossi wrote:
And which band are you in?

chris

Shayne wrote:
The Nightlight has us listed for this show, but it's incorrect. I'm
not sure how we got on the schedule, but it's definitely not one that
we booked.

Saturday, December 15
Future Kings of Nowhere (http://www.thefuturekings.net/)
Seth Boulton & the Dream Machine (http://www.myspace.com/sethboulton)
Nightlight, Chapel Hill

FKON=acoustic pop-punk, the kind that lights up the switchboard when you
play it on the radio. As if we had a switchboard . . .