ch-scene - Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Bryk <chscene AT bryk.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: stuff to do, week of December 7, 2007
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:20:52 -0500

To clarify, I'm not actually playing my own stuff (it's a party, right?) but I will be spinning some mass retarded Christmas party music throughout the evening.

Santa's gonna be doing the rockin' disco...

Saturday, December 15
Dan Bryk (http://www.bryk.com/)
snmnmnm (http://www.snmnmnm.com/)
The Never (http://www.trekkyrecords.com/never.html)
Local 506, Chapel Hill

This is a 10th-anniversary party for snmnmnm, who often remind me of a
bunch of 10-year-olds. With music degrees. Buncha other people from
local bands appearing out-of-band-context as well.