ch-scene - Re: On Durham and identity

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: On Durham and identity
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:57:32 -0400

Dude, you don't even post with your full/real name, but you claim to be "people?"

QED

p.s. even if you are, in fact, people, there are fewer of you in Chapel Hill than there are in Durham. Have you spent much time on Franklin St. lately? They have valet parking there now.

kx wrote:

And Ross - people seem more like people in Durham? I live in my house, in Chapel Hill, and I am just as much "people" as any of y'all.

jsw.