ch-scene - Re: mmmmmm, Durham

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: mmmmmm, Durham
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:00:05 -0500

Or what would be even more effective would be to
talk to Andy or Drew. They should be pretty easy to find, as they're
busting their asses at Piedmont alldayandallnight on every day except
for Tuesday.

I ate lunch there yesterday before reading all of this and it was
great! I didn't see any foie gras being served but I saw the Chancellor of
Duke being served...seriously he walked in as I was walking out. Abby was
very polite in serving me a locally raised tart (that had to have made me
more gay). Most importantly: sanitation grade 100!

Rawls