ch-scene - Re: what bands were "portrayed" at the cover up on thurs?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Rawls nospam" <rawlsnospam AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: what bands were "portrayed" at the cover up on thurs?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:53:27 -0500

Yes, please. Can anyone confirm it was BOA? And anyone know which
songs were played?

I see the point in not announcing the acts, but if I'd known someone
was doing Love, I would have been in attendance.

Come on now, after 8 years of these you just know to go ;)
Birds of Avalon as Love performed (not necessarily in this order):

-MyLittle Red Book
-Can't Explain
-Seven & Seven Is
-She Comes in Colors
-Stephanie Knows (w/Crowmeat Bob on sax and the handsome Daniel Vaughn on
organ)
-The Daily Planet

Rawls