ch-scene - Re: Radio Stations across the country

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Radio Stations across the country
  • Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:18:03 -0400

For 'xdu you can just go here:

http://destoria.bootp.duke.edu/djspace/plmanager/world/currentplaylist_xdu.php

Yes seems to be getting around 1/5 for 'xdu. Above will get you all of 'em. There are still some holdouts who won't use the playlist software, though, which I guess makes Yes better than nothing when they're on.

chris

tommy Gibson wrote:
I have a strange feeling I've just fallen prey to some crafty viral marketing scheme but, yes,
that is pretty cool. I like that info for WXYC, WXDU, WKNC and WHFS are all available
via this site. I was disappointed not to see WUAG or, my alma mater, WQFS.

I'm not a huge iTunes fan but, as I continue to lose brain cells at an alarming rate, it'll be
nice to have a quick answer to those increasingly frequent "who was that?" moments.

kutchma AT hotmail.com wrote:

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.yes.com/index.php

http://spacelabstudio.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain