ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jeremy Blair" <jerblar AT gmail.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 15:21:55 -0400

will it be general music trivia or more categorized to a genre such as hair
rock or gangsta rap..

On 12 Jul 2006 11:26:26 -0700, Glenn Boothe / Local 506 <
glennscottboothe AT gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks to all of you who showed up at Local 506's first-ever Music
Trivia Night on July 2nd. We had an excellent turnout, especially
considering that it was a holiday weekend. The winning team, Team
Sparks, won in a sudden-death playoff after being tied with Stingy and
the Nosebleeds after 4 rounds. Most teams did very well with the
challenging questions, but this time we're going to tweak the
questions a bit to add more hints, as some of them were fairly obscure
even by music-geek standards.

So come on out to our next Music Trivia Night on Sunday, July 16 at
8PM. You can have up to 4 persons on your team, and if you come alone
we can help find you a team.

And don't forget to come early for the $3 draft beer and to get a
head start on the competition (the background music played before the
game and in-between rounds will always figure in a question).

Rock on,
Phil & Glenn

ps: Here is a photo of Team Sparks in all their glory:
http://public.fotki.com/xlate/music_trivia/the_winners.html