ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "mattt317 AT yahoo.com" <matt.thayer AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!
  • Date: 13 Jul 2006 06:52:02 -0700

i used to go to a trivia night ( at edinburgh castle - fyi,
http://www.castlenews.com/quiz.html ) and the "dear leader" xeroxed
copies of obscure photos of popular stars and it was a blast trying to
guess who was who, just a suggestion..... i have no idea where he got
all the photo ...

ie - ozzy ozborne age 17 at the beach.... or sid vicious in a yago
class:)

anyone want to form a team, or just show up and form a team?