ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Music Trivia - this Sunday!
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 14:41:08 -0400

Well, actually it quite depends on what voice you hear in your head when you read those lines. I myself hear Billy Bragg, as I try never to hear the voice of Paul Simon in my head (or Art Garfunkel, for that matter), as they're always trying to talk me into killing people.

Chris Rossi wrote:
Ariel Dodug wrote:
'I was 21 years when I wrote this song. I'm 22 now, but I won't be for long.' - Billy Bragg

Actually, Simon & Garfunkel.

chris