ch-scene - Re: "Is Stephin Merritt a racist because he doesn't like hip-hop?"

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Darbro <kdarbro AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: "Is Stephin Merritt a racist because he doesn't like hip-hop?"
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 18:08:12 -0400

Amazon says it won't be released until 6/6/06. Curiously, that's the same
day the new "Omen" movie is being released.

I guess that's appropriate!

Try Hollywood Video. I went by the store in Apex last week and asked if they
were going to get it. They had no idea, but their selection is much better
than Blockbuster, so it's worth a shot.

There may be a North American Video in Raleigh as well, but the only
location I know of in your town is off Avent Ferry by NCSU.

- Kevin